Latest Report: Jackie Chan Is Alive (See photos)



This is not the first time that a Jackie Chan's death hoax has made it's way around the Internet.

First, was in 201, a Facebook page called 'Jackie Chan R.I.P 08/17/2011' went viral as flocks of fans memorialized the action star, who was said to have died from a heart attack.

 

Then, a similar rumor floated online in 2013. Another website picked it up and claimed the same death rumorin May 2015 claiming the action star died of the same reason

Well, Jackie Chan quashed the rumor about his death that has been circulating around the Internet.

The 61 year old action hero took to his Facebook to provide proof of his continued living with the captions;
"I was shocked by two news reports when I got off the plane. First of all, don't worry! I'm still alive. Second, don't believe the scam on Weibo using my name about the Red Pockets. This is my official Facebook page and I only have 1 official Weibo page. Love you all," Mr Chan posted on Facebook.
When next you here another Jackie's death rumor, please visit his Facebook page or better still, his website  for verification.
 
we the amenbonaija crew apologize for the earlier post on jackie...jachie is alive !

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »